ANGLIA RUSKIN UNIVERSITY (ARU)
• The university is ranked 46 out of 125 universities across the UK (The Economist). One of the largest universities in the East of England, with 35,000 students from 177 countries, it is well regarded for the quality of their teaching and support – with industry-recognised courses, inspiring tutors, and an award-winning Student Services Team.
• It was named the UK Entrepreneurial University of the Year at the Times Higher Education (THE) Awards 2014.
• The only UK university to be named global ‘rising star’, according to Firetail (the UK Higher Education consultant),
• Listed in the Times Higher Education’s (THE) World University Rankings for the first time – being named as one of the top 350 institutions in the world and joint 38th best in the UK.
• The Lord Ashcroft International Business School (LAIBS) at ARU is ranked among the top 50 Business Schools in Accounting and Finance in the UK (2017 UK Guardian League Table)
SHEFFIELD HALLAM UNIVERSITY (SHU)
• The best modern university in the north of England with eight subjects ranked in the top 20 in the UK (The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide, 2015)
• SHU has an excellent graduate employment rate, with 89 per cent of them are employed or pursued further studies within six months of completing their courses
• One of UK's leading new universities, having strong links with businesses and industry as it works with more than 25 professional bodies, business and industry leaders.
• SHU has some of the most advanced learning and teaching facilities in the UK with more than £100 million invested in the last decade. They invest for success, with state-of-the-art learning and IT, and developments.
NOTTINGHAM TRENT UNIVERSITY (NTU)
•One of UK’s most popular universities, attracting over 28,000 students annually
• NTU has one of the best employability records of any university in England and Wales, with 93%* of students in full time employment or study within six months
• NTU has strong commercial partnerships with over 6,000 companies globally. This means that NTU students develop the transferable skills and work experience necessary to give them a head start in the job market. Over 93% of their graduates are employed or engaged in further studies six months upon graduation
CAMBRIDGE INTERNATIONAL EXAMINATION
• Part of Cambridge Assessment, a department of the University of Cambridge.
• Being a trusted education partner for governments in over 30 countries, it helps to localise Cambridge examinations and ease the introduction of education programmes by training officials, teachers and examiners.
• Qualifications such as Cambridge IGCSE, Cambridge O Level, Cambridge International AS & A Level and Cambridge Pre-U are recognised by universities and employers worldwide.
• First City UC is one of the many examination centres in Malaysia for students who are pursuing their A Level programmes.
SCHOOL CURRICULUM AND STANDARDS AUTHORITY, GOVERNMENT OF AUSTRALIA
• An independent statutory authority that is responsible for setting standards of student achievement to comply with the Western Australian education.
• It develops the syllabus, moderate the assessment and ensure First City UC’s Australian Matriculation (AUSMAT) programme follows the standard.
HOTEL AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE SWITZERLAND (HTMi)
• A Leading Hotel Management Institute in the World with emphasis on “Come as student, Become a manager “
• The courses from HTMi are officially recognized by the Swiss Government and accredited by the British Accreditation Council (BAC) from UK.
• HTMi prepares students for a management career in the global hospitality industry.
• First City UC students have the opportunity to be accepted for entry into final year of HTMi’s BA International Hotel and Events Management programme in Switzerland, which includes 6-months paid industry training.
CARL DUISBERG CENTREN (CDC)
• A leading service enterprise in the area of international training and qualification.
• It conducts various programs to prepare Malaysian students for their university studies in Germany, including counselling, placement and the implementation of German language course at First City UC.
MANCHESTER METROPOLITAN UNIVERSITY
• Manchester Metropolitan has a proud history of higher education in Manchester since 1824 and is now home to over 38,000 students from over 120 countries
• The University campus is located in the heart of Manchester, the UK’s best city to live in (Global Liveability Survey 2017 by the Economist Intelligence Unit)
• The University is ranked in the world's top 200 universities under 50 years old (Times Higher Education Young University Rankings 2017)
• Manchester Metropolitan has links with 70 professional bodies and associations; ensuring course content is up-to-date and professionally relevant