The Foundation in Business Administration programme serves as a pre-university degree route. It introduces students to the world of business.
1 year (3 semesters)
January, April and July
SPM: Minimum 5 credits (inclusive of English and at least a pass in Malay Language and History)
UEC: Minimum 4 Bs (inclusive of English)
GCE O Level: Minimum 5 credits (inclusive of English)
• Business Mathematics
• Information Technology in Practice
• Principles of Accounting 1
• Business Communication
• Introduction to Business Management
• Principles of Accounting 2
• Principles of Marketing
• Cost & Management Accounting*
• Business Statistics*
• Organisational Behaviour*
• Introduction to Hospitality and Leisure**
• Foundation in Tourism**
• Tourism and Its Environment**
*Students who wish to specialise in Business are required to take these elective modules.
**Students who wish to specialise in Hospitality and Tourism Management are required to take these elective modules.
NOTE: Students who have passed the Foundation in Business Administration programme may also enter the Bachelor of Information Systems (Hons) in Business Management.